Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
The promoter is Sentric Music Limited (company registration number is 05721428) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is 1st floor 29 Parliament Street, Liverpool L8 5RN.
Who may enter:
- This Promotion is open to any individual (or individuals if entering as a band), who have an Active Sentric Account (as defined below), aged fourteen (14) years or over. (“Entrants”). For the purposes of this Promotion, an “Active Sentric Account” shall mean an individual (or individuals entering as a band) who has a valid and operational 28-day publishing agreement account with Sentric Music Publishing Limited and have: (i) added five compositions (non performing account); and/or (ii) added five live performances (performing account) to the account, within the previous 12 (twelve) months from the Promotion date.
- Any performing artists who have an existing confirmed tour already booked and can provide evidence thereof;
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates and licensees of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may require proof of identity, age and eligibility at any time.
- No purchase of Promoter product(s) necessary to enter the competition.
- No bulk or third-party entries will be permitted.
Promotion entry period
- Start time and date: 16.00 GMT on 1st June 2023.
- Final closing time and date: 23.59 Midnight GMT on 31st July 2023.
- For the avoidance of doubt, applications will be continually reviewed and evaluated during the Promotion entry period.
- At the end of the Promotion entry period, applications will be evaluated over the entirety of August; the month after the closing date (31st July 2023) and successful Entrants will be notified the week following the review month on 4th September 2023.
How to enter
- To take part in this Promotion:
a) Entrants must visit the ‘Opportunities’ section within their Active Sentric Account and click the relevant Promotion opportunity;
b) Entrants will be taken to a form in which they can use to submit their application; and
c) Entrant shall submit the Promotion Submission Form pursuant to the required details provided on the Promotion Submission Form.
Entries that are incomplete or that cannot be clearly viewed or read will not be entered into the Promotion.
- The winner will be chosen from all valid entries received and judged by a panel of judges including Promoter employees and an independent professional who is qualified to judge the Promotion, using the criteria below (the “Winner”).
Promotion Submission Forms / Entrant must:
a) provide a clear and cohesive business plan which they would use the Prize Fund to help deliver;
b) display notable trajectory in the Entrants music career throughout the last 6 (six) to 12 (twelve) months; and
c) outline the potential impact that winning the Promotion would have on their music career within the next 6 (six) to 12 (twelve) months.
- Judging of all valid entries will take place fortnightly during the Promotional Period.
- Winner will be notified after the applicable review period after the submission of their entry via the registered email address on the Entrants Active Sentric Account. The Winner will then have 14 (fourteen) working days to accept the Prize Fund. If the Winner has not confirmed acceptance of the Prize Fund to Promoter within this time frame, Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the alternative winner.
- Proof of photographic identity and proof of eligibility may be required in order to take up the Prize Fund.
- Up to £3000 (Three Thousand pounds GBP) to be spent on ‘collaborator’ – a person who works jointly on the recipients musical project (i.e working with a PR agency, a studio, graphic designer, session musician) as requested by the Entrant in the Promotion Submission Form (“Prize Fund”).
- Three (3) Prize Fund(s) will be granted up to the maximum aggregate available amount for this Promotion which is £9000 (nine thousand pounds) however Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to award further Prize Funds for the Promotion, but the aggregate Prize Fund amount shall never decrease below the aforementioned amount.
- The Prize Fund will be available to Winner upon being notified by the Promoter that they are a Winner. The entirety of the requested Prize Fund by Winner must be utilised by the Winner within a period of 12 (twelve) months after the award of the Prize Fund.
- The Prize Fund shall be paid by Promoter directly to the Winner(s) upon receipt of valid invoice from Winner(s) for their designated Prize Fund amount, awarded to the Winner by Promoter.
- Any arrangements for drawdown of the Prize Fund outside of clause 20 above shall be made between the Promoter and the Winner, in writing (email to suffice).
- No other expenditure associated with the Prize Fund will be provided by the Promoter.
- All elements of the Prize Fund are non-changeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Third party terms and conditions may apply where applicable.
- Details of the Winner which the Promoter is eligible by law to disclose will be available for 30 days from the closing date of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out above with the reference “SENTRIC COLLABORATORS FUND” with the relevant date.
- There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accept full liability for these matters. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in paragraphs 28 and 29 will apply. References to the Promoter in these paragraphs (26, 27 and 28) include all Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; and
b) any changes to the Prize Fund; and
c) any act or default of any third-party supplier.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all Entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram. By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram bear no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat or Instagram.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
For the purposes of this Promotion Data Protection Legislation shall mean the UK Data Protection Legislation and (for so long as and to the extent that the law of the European Union has legal effect in the UK) the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and any other directly applicable European Union regulation relating to privacy.
For the purposes of this Promotion UK Data Protection Legislation means any data protection legislation from time to time in force in the UK including the Data Protection Act 1998 or 2018 or any successor legislation.
- The Winner acknowledges that there may be promotional activities surrounding the Promotion and agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration in relation to the Promotion.
English Law applies
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.