Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
The promoter is Sentric Music Limited (company registration number is 05721428) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is 1st floor 29 Parliament Street, Liverpool L8 5RN. Promoter will engage with a third-party company to deliver the Prize (as defined below) who shall be FairSound whose website is: https://fairsound.com/.
Who may enter:
- This Promotion is open to any individual (or individuals if entering as a band), who have an Active Sentric Account (as defined below), aged fourteen (14) years or over. (“Entrants”). For the purposes of this Promotion, an “Active Sentric Account” shall mean an individual (or individuals entering as a band) who has a valid and operational 28-day publishing agreement account with Sentric Music Publishing Limited and have: (i) added five compositions (non performing account); and/or (ii) added five live performances (performing account) to the account, within the previous 12 (twelve) months from the Promotion date.
- Any Entrant who wishes to apply for the pressing of any existing Work(s) or future Work(s) which have not had a previous physical commercial release on vinyl (i.e. a Work which has already been released on vinyl will not be applicable for this Promotion).
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates and licensees of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may require proof of identity, age and eligibility at any time.
- No purchase of Promoter product(s) necessary to enter the competition.
- No bulk or third-party entries will be permitted.
Promotion entry period
- Start time and date: 16.00 GMT on Wednesday 12th July 2023.
- Final closing time and date: 23.59 Midnight GMT on Friday 11th August 2023.
- For the avoidance of doubt, applications will be continually reviewed and evaluated during the Promotion entry period.
How to enter
- To take part in this Promotion:
- Entrants must visit the ‘Opportunities’ section within their Active Sentric Account and click the relevant Promotion opportunity;
- Entrants will be taken to a form in which they can use to submit their application; and
- Entrant shall submit the Promotion Submission Form pursuant to the required details provided on the Promotion Submission Form.
Entries that are incomplete or that cannot be clearly viewed or read will not be entered into the Promotion.
- The winner will be chosen from all valid entries received and judged by a panel of judges including Promoter employees and an independent professional who is qualified to judge the Promotion, using the criteria below (the “Winner”).Promotion Submission Forms / Entrant must:
A) provide a clear and cohesive business plan which they would use the Prize to help deliver;
B) display notable trajectory in the Entrants music career throughout the last 6 (six) to 12 (twelve) months; and
C) outline the potential impact that winning the Promotion would have on their music career within the next 6 (six) to 12 (twelve) months.
- Judging of all valid entries will take place for one month after the closing date of 11th August 2023. Successful Entrants will be notified the week commencing 11th September 2023.
- Winner will be notified via the registered email address on the Entrants Active Sentric Account. The Winner will then have 14 (fourteen) working days to accept the Prize. If the Winner has not confirmed acceptance of the Prize to Promoter within this time frame, Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the alternative winner.
- Proof of photographic identity and proof of eligibility may be required in order to take up the Prize.
- 1x FairSound ‘Standard Package’ which includes: (i) 100x Black 140g Vinyl containing up to a maximum of 44 minutes of Work(s); (ii) 100 x Colour Centre Labels; (iii) 1 x 100 White Poly-Lined Inner Sleeves (iv) 1 x 100 3mm Spine Printed Outer Sleeves; and (v) 5 x test presses of the vinyl.
- There is a maximum aggregate of 3 (three) Prize(s) for this Promotion.
- The Prize will be available to Winner upon being notified by the Promoter that they are a Winner. The Prize must be utilised/redeemed by the Winner within a period of 12 (twelve) months after the award of the Prize.
- The Prize shall be delivered by FairSound upon introduction to the Winner by Promoter. For the avoidance of doubt, Promoter will provide all pertinent information to each of Winner and FariSound to ensure proper delivery of the Priz Introductions will take place within five (5) working days after the Winner accepting the Prize.
- No other expenditure associated with the Prize will be provided by the Promoter.
- All elements of the Prize are non-changeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Third party terms and conditions may apply where applicable, including but not limited to FairSound Terms and Conditions: https://fairsound.com/terms-and-conditions/.
- Details of the Winner which the Promoter is eligible by law to disclose will be available for 30 days from the closing date of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out above with the reference “VINYL FUND” with the relevant date.
- There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accept full liability for these matters. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in paragraphs 24 and 25 will apply. References to the Promoter in these paragraphs (24, 25 and 26) include all Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; and
- any changes to the Prize; and
- any act or default of any third-party supplier.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all Entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram. By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram bear no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat or Instagram.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
For the purposes of this Promotion Data Protection Legislation shall mean the UK Data Protection Legislation and (for so long as and to the extent that the law of the European Union has legal effect in the UK) the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and any other directly applicable European Union regulation relating to privacy.
For the purposes of this Promotion UK Data Protection Legislation means any data protection legislation from time to time in force in the UK including the Data Protection Act 1998 or 2018 or any successor legislation.
- The Winner acknowledges that there may be promotional activities surrounding the Promotion and agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration in relation to the Promotion.
English Law applies
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.